This 1925, low-mintage date of the 50 Pesos is tough to find in uncirculated condition, and makes a beautiful addition to any collection of Mexican Gold.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- Mintage of 716,000 coins.
- Population of 64 with only 14 known finer.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1921-1947.
Protect your Mexico Gold pesos in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this early Mexican Gold 50 Pesos to your cart today!