1878-1904 Morgan Dollars MS-64 NGC (Proof Like)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsProoflike Morgan Dollars come from the first few hundred coins struck from new or newly polished dies. These exceptional examples have been certified as MS-64 by NGC, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the Mint State-64 Proof Like condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Morgan Silver Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add these graded 1878-1904 Proof Like Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
Dates and mintmarks on these random year coins will be of our choosing, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.