Featuring the Special Blue Early Release Label, this 2008 Silver Eagle Coin is graded a perfect MS-70 by NGC, and appeals to collectors and investors alike for its beauty and purity.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases label ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
APMEX makes it easy to buy Silver by offering competitive Silver prices on all Silver bullion coins. Add this perfectly graded MS-70 Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Check out our Investor Collections to diversify your portfolio with Precious Metals. Review the Premium Appreciation Trend of Silver Eagles. Shop Silver Eagles and learn how to build your investment strategy.