|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- High denomination note seldom used in circulation.
- Housed in a Capital Plastics currency holder.
- Choice Very Fine note!
- Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg #2211-L.
- Face: President Grover Cleveland with "Federal Reserve Note" above and "One Thousand Dollars" below.
- Back: "The United States of America" surrounded by the denomination.
The rare occasions for private use of this high denomination bill could be for a large transaction, such as a down payment on a house. Add this great collector’s item to your cart today!
This example has seen moderate circulation and has a small edge tear. It has the added plus of having the desirable Light Green Seal and serial numbers.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review