2012-S 2-Coin Silver American Eagle Set (75th Anniv)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This special 2-coin 75th anniversary Silver Eagle Set contains the Reverse Proof and Proof Silver Eagles struck at the San Francisco Mint in 2012. Celebrate the 75th anniversary of the San Francisco Mint with this beautiful set.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Includes one Reverse Proof Silver Eagle and one Proof Silver Eagle.
- Packaged in a U.S. Mint box with the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Both coins feature the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Don't miss out on your chance to add the 2012 2-coin Silver American Eagle Set to your Silver Eagle collection. Add one to your cart today!
93% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Aug 15, 2012
These are BEAUTIFUL coins as we all expect, but both capsules in the set I received were loose and the proof actually popped out when I turned the holder over to examine the reverse!!! This is most likely a problem from the Mint since all the factory packaging appeared to be intact. I don't believe APMEX is to blame in any way. When you pull out the inner holder, be sure to give the capsules a gentle squeeze to ensure they're snapped together firmly. The mounting holes in the inner holder go all the way through, so you can touch both sides of each capsule (and inspect both sides of the coins) without having to remove it from the inner holder.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.