Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Hermione became famous when Gen. Lafayette ferried her to the United States in 1780 to join the American side in the American Revolutionary War. A replica was constructed and launched in 2012 to re-enact this historical journey.
- Contains 5 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a capsule with a mint box and certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 500 coins.
- Obverse: The Hermione with wind in all her sails, upon a stormy sea. The ship's helm and jibs are clearly visible.
- Reverse: The Hermione's figurehead of lion holding a coat of arms is depicted on the front sail.
- Individual number of issue on the edge.
Add this beautiful 5 oz Silver Proof Great French Ships "The Hermione" to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Greg's Coin's
From:Coral Gables, Florida
Date:Dec 27, 2013