Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3575 oz of Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 124,230 pieces.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect your Barber Half Dollars by placing them in a Dansco Album.
This early piece of American coinage will add to any collection. Add this 1914 Barber Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review