Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation certifies and protects the perfect PR-70 condition of this coin.
- Unique reverse proof finish features mirrored devices on a frosted background.
- The label has been personally signed by John Mercanti, designer of the Silver Eagle's reverse, and former Chief Engraver of the U.S. Mint.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The Philadelphia Mint's "P" mintmark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
In addition to the unique reverse proof finish of this coin, the Mercanti label adds a connection to this popular coin's history. Add this perfect Reverse Proof Silver Eagle coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review