- Product Details
Product DetailsJohnson Matthey is a name known across the Precious Metals industry and is known for their high-quality refining. These hand-poured and hand-stamped Silver bars are very scarce and no longer being made adding a sense of collectability.
- Contains 20 oz of .999+ fine Silver.
- Obverse: Displays the JM Logo and crossed hammers inside a rectangle at the top along with the weight and purity. Each bar features JM Ltd. Canada Hallmark at bottom.
- Reverse: Plain and blank.
- Secondary market bars may have some natural toning or contact marks.
Handle your Silver bars with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your cart.
Since these JM Silver Bars are no longer being minted, they have become very popular with collectors and Johnson Matthey enthusiasts. Add this hard to find 20 oz Silver bar to your order today!
These bars may or may not come with a serial number depending on our stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
This vintage bar really has character and history. Mine came in great condition.. I prefer this older vintage style. It's worth the premium. Thank you Apmex.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.