2012 Canada 1 oz Silver $20 Rhododendron Flower Crystal Dewdrops
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is the third 1 oz Silver coin in the Royal Canadian Mint’s painted wildflower crystal dewdrop series and features a stunning full-color image, by Canadian artist Claudio D’Angelo, of three delicate 5-lobed Pacific Rhododendron blooms.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Presented in a Royal Canadian Mint branded maroon clamshell case lined with a black flock and protected by a black sleeve along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Features a full-color image by Canadian artist Claudio D’Angelo.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Three glittering Swarovski “dew drops” on Pacific Rhododendron blooms.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint
The main image centers on a perfect specimen, the fine gradations in its petals’ coloring from soft candygloss pink to robust raspberry, rendered with painstaking care. Its curling stamen, with yellow anthers poised atop slender pink filaments, burst from the flower’s center. Soft yellow markings dot the uppermost petal. To its right, another open blossom turns its face in a three-quarter view.
This is a lovely piece and would make an excellent gift for her to treasure for a lifetime. Add this beautiful $20 Rhododendron Flower Crystal Dewdrops coin to your cart today!
Behind the second flower, the graceful back of a third blossom is visible. The cluster of flowers sits atop four of the beautiful shrub’s glossy green leaves. To render the image even more beautiful, three glittering Swarovski “dew drops” are nestled among the delicate petals and leaves.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.