Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold in a Proof finish.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 750 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II with a stylized design.
- Reverse: Features a detail from Robert Bateman’s painting, The Challenge. The original painting presents a massive bull moose emerging from dense, snow-dusted brush to gaze directly at the viewer, shoulders hunched below its massive head and antlers in a typical challenge pose. This detail features the moose’s head, antlers, and body, as the enormous animal stares aggressively from the shining polished ground of the coin’s reverse side.
Add this Gold $200 Moose Bateman's Challenge coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.