2012-W Burnished Silver American Eagle MS-70 PCGS (FS)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis Silver Eagle features a special burnished finish and West Point's "W" mintmark. This example has been graded a perfect 70 by PCGS, one of the top grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the coin and guarantees its perfect 70 condition.
- Burnished coin features a special finish and a "W" mintmark along with a mintage of only 226,120.
- First Strike label guarantees these coins were shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your certified Silver Eagle by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin features a burnished finish. Add the PCGS MS-70 2012 Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Note: PCGS has designated these burnished coins as either SP or MS at varying times. The difference is related only to changing policies at PCGS regarding this nomenclature. These designations are identical in meaning and value. Coins in this listing may bear either designation.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.