Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 of .9999 fine Gold.
- Certified PF-70 by NGC and comes in an NGC holder to protect and guarantee the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Features a traditional Chinese dragon, a “pearl of wisdom” and the Chinese character for “dragon”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Dragon coin by adding a display box to your order.
Add this spectacularly graded 2012 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Dragon release from the Perth Mint to your cart today!
Holder type may vary based upon current supply.
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2012 is the Year of the Dragon. The dragon is known for its strength, beauty, and noble nature. These traits are flawlessly portrayed in the Perth Mint's 2012 Year of the Dragon coin. Not only is the dragon the only mythical creature in the Chinese zodiac, it is also one of the most popular.
|Grade||Proof - 70 UCAM|
|Mint Mark||P - Perth|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review