2012-W 1 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe U.S. Mint changes the design Proof Platinum American Eagles yearly adding to the diversity and collectibility of this series. Update your set today!
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Mintage of 10,084 coins, complete with the mint issued box and certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: To Provide for the Common Defense from the "Preamble to the Constitution" series.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Handle your investments with care by adding cotton gloves to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
The reverse design by Barbara Fox features a diligent minuteman from the Revolutionary War era. He stands in protection and defense of the country during its early days holding a rifle and book. This is intended to symbolize the importance of knowledge in protecting the country. An American Eagle privy mark appears within the border of the design.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 20, 2013
I purchased this product because I am tired of the worthless rates banks pay to use your money for their own finacial profit. I have made more in one day than in 8yrs
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.