This coin is certified a perfect PR-70 by PCGS and is encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment!
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Certified by PCGS as a perfect Proof 70 Deep Cameo.
- The First strikes label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Mintage of 10,084 coins.
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: To Provide for the Common Defense from the "Preamble to the Constitution" series.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
The reverse design by Barbara Fox features a diligent minuteman from the Revolutionary War era. He stands in protection and defense of the country during its early days holding a rifle and book. This is intended to symbolize the importance of knowledge in protecting the country. An American Eagle privy mark appears within the border of the design.