2012 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Dragon PF-70 NGC (SII)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This beautiful Gold Lunar coin features a traditional Chinese dragon, and is graded PF-70 UCAM by NGC.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Housed in a protective plastic holder.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a ‘pearl of wisdom’. The Chinese character for ‘dragon’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Dragon’ also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your 1 oz Gold Dragon coin in style by adding this display box to your order.
This coin has a limited mintage making it highly collectible. Add this 1 oz Lunar Year of the Dragon Gold coin to your cart today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born in ‘Dragon’ years – 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000 and 2012 – who are regarded as confident, enterprising, independent, self-assured, brave and passionate.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.