Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- Coin comes in a U.S. Mint presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of George Washington based on a bust modeled in 1785 by Jean Antoine Houdon. Inscriptions include “Liberty”, “In God We Trust”, and the date of issue “1999”.
- Reverse: Depicts a perched eagle with thirteen stars above and inscriptions “United States of America”, “E Pluribus Unum”, and the denomination “Five Dollars”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Add this 1999-W Gold Commemorative George Washington coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review