2010 Australia 1/2 oz Silver Tiger (Series II, Colorized)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Perth Mint's special colorization process produces a striking and beautiful Year of the Tiger Silver coin!
- Contains 0.5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: The 2010 Silver Lunar Year of the Tiger features a tiger lying under a tree, and the Chinese character for "tiger".
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 13, 2017
In my opinion, the Canadians & Aussies have the best artists when it comes to coins. This coin is no exception. The tiger is so detailed & refined. Not too many of these to be had. I know my daughter is gonna love it. She's a tiger yr person.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.