1983 South Africa 1 oz Gold Krugerrand PF-68 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1 oz Krugerrand is graded Proof-68 Ultra Cameo by NGC with a population of just 19* coins with only 11 examples graded higher!
- Contains 1 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects the PF-68 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting and Gold weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the South African government.
Display your Gold Krugerrand in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Krugerrand was one of the first bullion coins. Add this 1983 Proof-68 Ultra Cameo Gold Krugerrand to your cart today!
* Population report as of December 19, 2016.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 68 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.