2003-W Gold $10 Commem First Flight Centennial Prf (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsOn December 17, 1903, Orville and Wilbur Wright successfully achieved the first powered, controlled flight. The U.S. Mint honored the centennial of this achievement with a $10 Proof Gold coin, complete with certificate of authenticity from the mint.
- .4838 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in a mint-issued box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features overlapping portraits of Orville and Wilbur Wright, both facing the viewer.
- Reverse: Features the 1903 Wright Flyer and American bald eagle seen from above. North Carolina sand dune line is at the bottom.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Celebrate the centennial of human flight with this beautiful Proof Gold coin. Add the 2003-W $10 Gold First Flight Commemorative coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.