2003-W Gold $10 Commem First Flight Centennial Prf (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
On December 17, 1903, Orville and Wilbur Wright successfully achieved the first powered, controlled flight. The U.S. Mint honored the centennial of this achievement with a $10 Proof Gold coin, complete with certificate of authenticity from the mint.
- .4838 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in a mint-issued box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features overlapping portraits of Orville and Wilbur Wright, both facing the viewer.
- Reverse: Features the 1903 Wright Flyer and American bald eagle seen from above. North Carolina sand dune line is at the bottom.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Celebrate the centennial of human flight with this beautiful Proof Gold coin. Add the 2003-W $10 Gold First Flight Commemorative coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.