2006-W 1 oz Burnished Gold Eagle SP/MS-70 PCGS (20th Anniversary)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsMintage of only 45,053 coins. This special burnished coin was struck on a special burnished blank and was treated to give it a distinct look that is different from regular business strike coins.
- Special burnished finish featuring the "W" mintmark below the date.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the perfect SP/MS-70 grade of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Proudly display your Burnished Gold Eagle by adding a presentation box perfect for certified Gold Eagles to your order.
The beloved Gold American Eagle design and metal content gain even more collectible value when certified by PCGS as being in MS-70 condition. Add this gorgeous PCGS certified Burnished Gold Eagle coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.