- Product Details
Product DetailsCelebrate the Year of the Snake in a big way. This stunning kilo coin is a great way to add a large amount of precious metal to your investment portfolio with a single purchase!
- Contains 32.15 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Each Gold coin features a snake curled amongst grass and bamboo shoots. The Chinese character for ‘snake’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Snake’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this stunning 2013 1 kilo Gold Lunar Year of the Snake coin to your cart today!
Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, graceful, independent, analytical and charming.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.