Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Features a snake curled amongst grass & bamboo shoots. The Chinese character for 'snake' and the inscription 'Year of the Snake' also appear in the design with The Perth Mint's traditional 'P' mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your investments during handling by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful 2013 Australia 10 oz Gold Lunar Snake coin to your cart today!In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2013 is the Year of the Snake. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, graceful, independent, analytical and charming.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 25, 2013
Every ten ounce Australian gold coin I have purchased has always gone up in value and became very hard to find in the aftermarket in a very short time. The Perth Mint in my opinion is the finest Mint in the world. All of their mint state coins appear as proofs.
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.