2013 Australia 1/4 oz Gold Lunar Snake BU (Series II)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Celebrate the Year of the Snake with this finely crafted coin from the Perth Mint. Engravers have captured the true beauty of the snake with this issue.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination are shown on the obverse.
- Reverse: Features a snake curled amongst grass and bamboo shoots. The Chinese character for ‘snake’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Snake’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add a 2013 1/4 oz Gold Snake to your cart today!
Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, graceful, independent, analytical and charming.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Stackin Joe
Date:Jan 28, 2014
Great gold coin. Beautiful design by Perth again. Had no idea that all of the Lunar series are considerably bigger than the Kangaroo series and in fact are some of the largest gold coins available per oz size. That was a nice surprise. I'll be getting more in different weights.
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.