Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsMintage of Only 500. The 2013 1 kilo Silver Lunar Year of the Snake coin features a snake curled around a branch. The Chinese character for "Snake" and the inscription "Year of the Snake" appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s "P" mintmark.
- Contains 1 kilo of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a plastic capsule with certificate of authenticity and clamshell display case.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Depicts a representation of a snake curled around a tree.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsule from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful 1 kilo Silver Year of the Snake coin to your cart today!
This Proof Silver coin is extremely large. It contains a full kilogram of pure Silver and measures a full 4 inches in diameter and over a half-inch thick. But it's not just massive; this kilo Silver proof coin is outrageously rare! Consider how many collectors who, five or 10 years into the series, are going to want this then-long-gone rarity for their collection! Size, purity and rarity: The perfect trio of desirability make this a great buy and hold.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.