Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 0.0933 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Coins in this listing are Average Circulated condition.
- Dated between 1863-1865.
- Obverse: Shows a portrait of King Vittorio Emanuele II.
- Reverse: Depicts the royal coat of arms of Italy.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these rare Italian fractional Gold coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.