2013 Australia 1 kilo Silver Kookaburra BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The Silver Kookaburra series from The Perth Mint is one of the most popular Silver bullion series for collectors worldwide.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: This Silver Kookaburra coin features two juvenile kookaburras sitting on a tree branch amid flowers, designed by Natasha Muhl.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 8, 2013
I was very happy with the speedy delivery of my kilo kookaburra. This is the first time I have purchased from APMEX, and it will definitely not be the last. The Kilo coin is absolutely beautiful! I look forward to purchasing next years design.
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.