Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins are considered some of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world and appeal to both investors and collectors worldwide for their beauty and purity. A low mintage of only 500 sets were produced.
- Set contains 1.9 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Housed in the original box.
- Obverse: The Dora de Pedery-Hunt designed likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a large, beautiful red maple leaf and a "20 years Ans" privy mark in honor of the 20th anniversary of the Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Canadian government.
This set would make a nice addition to any investment portfolio. Add this beautiful 1999 5-coin Gold Maple Leaf set to your cart today!