2010 Isle of Man 1 oz Silver Angel Proof (High Relief)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Anniversary edition! This 2010 Proof Silver coin marks the 15th anniversary of the Angel bullion series issued by the Isle of Man.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Struck in high relief, the coins carry a '15' privy mark just above the dragon's head.
- Each comes with a box and a certificate of authenticity from the Pobjoy Mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the year separated by 3 triskelions.
- Reverse: Features the archangel Michael using his shield to block the dragon's flaming breath as he uses his spear to slay the dragon.
- Sovereign coin backed by Isle of Man government.
This exclusive coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful 2010 Isle of Man High Relief 1 oz Silver Angel Proof coin to your cart today!
The Angel was a Gold coin originally introduced into England by Edward IV in 1465 as a new issue of the Noble. Based on a French coin, the Angelot or Ange, its name was derived from the representation of the Archangel St. Michael. A truly iconic coin the Angel, depicting an image of the Archangel Michael slaying the dragon, was thought to bring good luck and health and was traditionally given to sufferers of the disease the "King’s evil" or scrofula, in a medieval ceremony intending to cure them with the "royal touch".
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.