2012 Canada 1/4 oz Silver $20 Farewell to Penny (w/COA Card)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsWith a mintage of 250,000 coins, high popularity, 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver, and a $20 face value, these 2012 Farewell to the Penny coins are a great value and would be a good gift for any collector.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a detailed card that also serves as the certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 250,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The iconic maple leaf twig design created by G.E. Kruger-Gray that has appeared on all one-cent coins since 1937 (with the exception of a special Centennial one-cent coin released in 1967) takes center stage on the new $20 for $20, but with the added twist of a watery setting.
- Sovereign coin guaranteed by the Canadian government.
Add this Farewell the Penny Silver coin to your cart today!
Artist Jesse Koreck explains his inspiration: "The sign of leaves gently landing on the water reveals the end of a season and the beginning of something new. The one-cent coin and its iconic design that has so long been a familiar symbol to Canadians, is being retired, but not forgotten. We've collected them in our piggy banks when we were young, saved them for a rainy day, and exchanged and shared them between each other throughout our lives."
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.