- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin was minted to commemorate the year 2001, the start of the third millennium.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a plastic capsule with certificate of authenticity and clamshell display case.
- Mintage of 30,000.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Depicts Cleopatra's Needle with a satellite image of each, a design from the Ancient Egyptians.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful 1 oz Silver Millennium Proof coin to your cart today!
This proof Silver coin features designs from the Ancient Egyptians, Cleopatra’s Needle is front and center with a colorized satellite image of the Earth, a Gold insert of the Sun, with stylized rays aligned with the Morning Star and shining on Cleopatra’s needle, completes the central design. The winged sun disc designs around the border symbolize the union of upper and lower Egypt. They incorporate the cobra and vulture goddesses, with sun disc of the God Re (or Ra). The figures around the outside are taken from the deities at the Temple of Hator, which are holding up the heavens, or in this case the world.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.