2008-W 1 oz Burnished Platinum American Eagle MS/SP-69 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
Product DetailsMintage of only 2,876 coins. These coins were struck on special burnished blanks and treated to give them a distinct look that is different from regular business strike coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect Mint State-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: John Mercanti’s design shows a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: "Lady Justice" watched over by an American bald eagle representing the Judicial Branch of government.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Platinum Eagle combines beauty with Platinum bullion appeal. Add this certified 2008-W 1 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.