1996 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Rat MS-69 PCGS (Series I)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe first release in the Perth Mint's Lunar Series I features the Rat. This coin has been graded a near perfect MS-69 by PCGS.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the MS-69 condition.
- Mintage of 16,593 coins.
- Obverse: The Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a rat climbing on rocks along with the Chinese character for "Rat", designed by Tony Dean.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add the Series I 1996 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Rat graded MS-69 by PCGS coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.