Part of a 5-coin series, released in 2012 to celebrate the naming of Chichén Itzá as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, this 1 oz Silver Proof coin features the Nunnery at Chichén Itzá.
- Contains 1 oz of pure Silver.
- Coin is packaged in a protective capsule.
- Limited mintage of only 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Mexico's present coat of arms, surrounded by 10 previous coats of arms from Mexico's history.
- Reverse: An image of the building at Chichén known as the Nunnery, with denomination and "Mo" mintmark.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this attractive, low-mintage Silver Proof to your cart today!