2011 Canada 1/2 oz Silver $10 Boreal Forest (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
2011 is the International Year of Forests, a time to reflect on the significant role the wilderness plays in reducing global warming and preserving the earth’s environmental balance.
The Boreal Forest is a vast woodland that circumvents the globe across the Northern Hemisphere. It’s home to thousands of species of flora and fauna, a critical source of life-giving oxygen and a major filter for absorbing carbon dioxide. In fact, Canada's boreal forest stores more carbon than any other terrestrial ecosystem on earth.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a mint issued box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features an abstract bird and tree symbolizing the preservation of the earth's environment.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 2011 Canada 1/2 oz Silver Boreal Forest coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.