2013 Australia 1 oz Silver Year of the Snake Proof (HR)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Meticulously struck from .999 fine Silver in High Relief Proof quality. Each Silver Proof coin is issued as legal tender with a face value of $1.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 Fine Silver.
- The coin comes complete with an original box and a certificate of authenticity from the Perth Mint.
- Mintage limited to 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features a snake crawling up a tree branch with "Year of the Snake" inscribed in English and Chinese.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
70% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Mr. Bill
Date:Jan 21, 2014
I was very excited to receive this beautiful coin on sale, but was utterly heartbroken when I opened the case to find a severely scratched and damaged capsule, with opaque scratches that completely enveloped both surfaces. The capsule is so damaged that I cannot even look past it to enjoy the beauty of the coin itself.
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Poor Condition
- Hard to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.