2013 Australia 1 oz Silver Year of the Snake Proof (HR)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsMeticulously struck from .999 fine Silver in High Relief Proof quality. Each Silver Proof coin is issued as legal tender with a face value of $1.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 Fine Silver.
- The coin comes complete with an original box and a certificate of authenticity from the Perth Mint.
- Mintage limited to 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features a snake crawling up a tree branch with "Year of the Snake" inscribed in English and Chinese.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
70% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Mr. Bill
Date:Jan 21, 2014
I was very excited to receive this beautiful coin on sale, but was utterly heartbroken when I opened the case to find a severely scratched and damaged capsule, with opaque scratches that completely enveloped both surfaces. The capsule is so damaged that I cannot even look past it to enjoy the beauty of the coin itself.
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Poor Condition
- Hard to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.