2009 Canada 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf MS-69 PCGS (FS, Vancouver)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Royal Canadian Mint released three unique Gold coins to commemorate the 2010 Winter Olympics, held in Vancouver, British Columbia. This thunderbird design is the second in the series.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees that this coin was received by PCGS within the first month of mintage.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II designed by Susanna Blunt, alongside an image of the logo of the 2010 Olympic Winter Games, the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a thunderbird, with small maple leafs swirling in the wind created from its wings along with the purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your Gold Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive presentation box your order.
The Royal Canadian Mint is well-known for minting beautiful .9999 fine Gold coins. Add this commemorative 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - RCM|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.