2013 Canada 5-Coin Silver Maple Leaf 25th Anniversary Set
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
One of the most iconic coin designs gains even further appeal with this five-coin set celebrating the Silver Maple Leaf's 25th anniversary. Each set features five coins beautifully displayed in a burgundy box, ready for showing off.
- Contains a total of 1.9 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is encapsulated within a burgundy display box. Set comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 9,999 sets worldwide.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the dual dates 1986 and 2013, and the face value.
- Reverse: Canadian artist Arnold Nogy's design featuring two small sugar maple leaves below a larger sugar maple leaf.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
This five-coin set is an ideal way to celebrate the beloved Silver Maple Leaf series. Add this 2013 5-Coin Silver Maple Leaf 25th anniversary Set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.