2012 5 oz Silver ATB Hawaii MS-69 PCGS (FS, Edmund Moy)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park is the fourth of five America the Beautiful 5 oz Silver bullion coins to be released by the U.S. Mint in 2012. This coin has been graded MS-69 by PCGS with First Strike and Edmund Moy signature attributed on the label.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS certification guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Label has Edmund Moy signature attributed.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Eruption on the east rift of Kilauea, one of the world's most active volcanoes, surrounded by "Hawai'i Volcanoes," "Hawaii," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Silver America The Beautiful coin in style by adding a beautiful display box to your cart.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your collection today!
Established as Hawaii National Park in 1916, the park was created to preserve the natural setting of the Kilauea and Mauna Loa volcanoes. These two volcanoes display the effects of more than 70 million years of volcanism, migration and evolution, making the park one of the most interesting biological landscapes on earth.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.