Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in capsule and card.
- Mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features Bindi with her jaws open for action.
- Reverse: Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Collect the first edition of the Saltwater Crocodile Series. Add this 2013 1 oz Silver Australian Crocodile coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 5, 2013
Very nice coin, in my opinion it was minted very well while gives a great effect with the croc on the reverse of the coin. The mouth is open outwards, like it is coming out of the coin and it works very well. I like the Kangaroos also minted by RAM that come on similar cards, so I'm happy to get some nice croc coins with similar packaging, oh and did I mention this is a very attractive coin? Royal Australia Mint have many nice coins they mint, and this is a great example in my opinion.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.