This beautiful Proof Gold coin features a traditional Chinese dragon, a "pearl of wisdom" and the Chinese character for "dragon" on the reverse. Certified a perfect PF-70 by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- This coin is graded a perfect Proof-70, the highest possible grade, by NGC.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Features a snake curled amongst grass and bamboo shoots. The Chinese character for "snake" and the inscription "Year of the Snake" also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1/4 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Snake coin by adding a display box to your order.
Add this spectacularly graded 2013 1/4 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Snake coin from the Perth Mint to your cart today!