1934-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Walking Liberty Half Dollars were issued by the United States Mint from 1916 to 1947 as part of everyday coinage. 1934-D Walkers are slightly better in Mint State grades, and perfect to add to a high grade set of Walking Liberty Halves.
- Contains 0.3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coin comes in protective packaging.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Features the Denver Mint's "D" mintmark.
Protect and display your coin by adding a plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this BU 1934-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.