2013 Australia 1 oz Proof Silver Kangaroo (w/Box and COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This proof Silver coin depicts the first encounter with the kangaroo. Botanist Joseph Banks brought a specimen of the unusual creature back to England in 1773 and commissioned George Stubbs to paint its likeness.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a presentation box with the certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 20,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the George Stubbs likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a kangaroo standing on a boulder, gazing out into the Australian wilderness, along with the Silver weight and monetary denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
These curious creatures were depicted in words and artworks which seem inaccurate today, but are filled with the beauty of these animals capturing people’s imaginations. Add this beloved 1 oz Proof Silver coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.