Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is presented in a reptile egg case with certificate of authenticity.
- Strict limited mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2013 year-date and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a coiled snake on a colored background of a red lotus flower.
- Produced by the New Zealand Mint.
APMEX has secured a fraction of the low mintage of these popularly themed coins, so lock in your share before they are gone! Add the 1/2 oz Silver Lunar Snake coin to your cart today!
90% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Sioux falls, SD.
Date:May 29, 2020
Date:Feb 23, 2017
It is a pretty coin, but the air-tite case the coin was in was opened in the box and the coin had tarnished quite a bit. I was disappointed overall with this product.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Poor Condition
Merchant response: We apologize for the inferior packaging of your item. If you wish, our returns dept will contact you soon to offer a return.
Date:Dec 31, 2012
Today is the last day of 2012 and I received my 2013 1/2 oz Silver Niue $2 Lunar Snake in Reptile Egg Case today. What a BEAUTIFUL Product this is! I am very HAPPY with this item! The pictures do not give it justice. I got a decent registration number also. I have been buying from APMEX for years and I am always, Always, ALWAYS happy with the products I receive. The service is fantastic! Smooth and easy transactions. Shipping times suprise me because the turn-around time is almost hours, not days. Keep up the great work customer service reps. TOPS on my list! Thank you! I look forward to more business with you during 2013!!
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.