1991 Russia 1/2 oz Palladium Ballerina MS-69 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Russian Ballerinas are some of the most popular Palladium coins in the world and are considered beloved treasures for their intricate design. Expand your Palladium collection with these NGC certified coins.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Palladium.
- Mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features a female ballerina in fifth position en pointe.
- Reverse: Displays the Soviet Union emblem of a hammer and sickle, as well as “CCCP,” an abbreviation for “Soviet Union” in Cyrillic.
- Legal tender coin of the Russian Federation issued by the Bank of Russia and minted by the St. Petersburg Mint.
Proudly display this gorgeous coin in style by adding a presentation box to your cart.
Palladium Ballerinas were produced to honor the Bolshoi Ballet, which was first brought to Russia from France in the early 1700s and is now an internationally renowned classical ballet company, based at the Bolshoi, which means "big" or "grand" in Russian. Add this certified 1991 1/2 oz Palladium Ballerina coin to your collection today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.