1808-1814 Kingdom of Italy Gold 20 Lire Napoleon I Avg Circ
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Kingdom of Italy was an area in present day Northern Italy that was founded by Napoleon Bonaparte in 1805. Napoleon was crowned at the Duomo di Milano, Milan and since then held the title "Emperor of the French and King of Italy".
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins are in Average Circulated condition.
- Just 450,000 of these coins were struck over a period of seven years.
- Obverse: Depicts a left facing bust of Napoleon Bonaparte.
- Reverse: Crowned Italian coat of arms surrounded by "Regno d'Italia".
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these beautiful and rare Italian 20 Lire Gold coins of Napoleon to your cart today!
Dates (1808-1814) of our choice, and are limited to stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.