2001 Silver American Eagle Gem BU PCGS (1 of 1440, WTC)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsRecovered from vaults underneath the World Trade Center after the September 11th attacks, these coins have their provenance certified by PCGS.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Certified by PCGS as having been recovered from the World Trade Center.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin combines the appeal of the Silver Eagle with a provenance linked to one of the most pivotal events in modern U.S. history. Add this World Trade Center Recovery Silver Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.