- Product Details
- Buy Price
This APMEXclusive® High Relief Proof Gold Lunar coin touts an incredibly low mintage of 388 coins worldwide. The design features the traditional Chinese dragon, a “pearl of wisdom” and the Chinese character for “dragon” gracing the reverse.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in an oval-shaped display case, featuring a glossy timber-effect lid, presented in a colorized shipper with a certificate of authenticity.
- High relief design adds unparalleled detail and beauty to this proof coin.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a "pearl of wisdom". The Chinese character for "dragon" and the inscription "Year of the Dragon" also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin has a limited mintage making it highly collectible. Add this 1 oz Lunar Ultra High Relief Year of the Dragon Gold coin to your cart today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born in "Dragon" years (1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000 and 2012) who are regarded as confident, enterprising, independent, self-assured, brave and passionate.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.