1939 Canada Silver Dollar XF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The reverse of this 1939 Canada Dollar depicts Ottawa's Parliament building, in commemoration of King George VI's historic visit to Canada in 1939, the first such visit ever by a reigning British monarch.
- Contains .6 oz Silver.
- Coins packaged in protective packaging.
- Coin will be in XF condition - nearly full detail with some wear.
- Obverse: Portrait of King George VI, facing left.
- Reverse: The Canadian Parliament building in Ottawa.
- Listed by Krause as KM#38.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this early Canadian commemorative Silver dollar to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.