2011-P Reverse Proof Silver Eagle PR-69 PCGS (John Mercanti)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This reverse proof Silver Eagle features mirrored devices contrasting against a frosted background. This example has been certified by PCGS and features a label hand signed by John Mercanti, former Chief Engraver of the U.S. Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation certifies and protects the near-perfect PF-69 condition of this coin.
- Unique reverse proof finish features mirrored devices on a frosted background.
- The label has been personally signed by John Mercanti, designer of the Silver Eagle's reverse, and former Chief Engraver of the U.S. Mint.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The Philadelphia Mint's "P" mintmark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
In addition to the unique reverse proof finish of this coin, the Mercanti label adds a connection to this popular coin's history. Add this Reverse Proof Silver Eagle coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.